I am excited to tell you than my new book is out and available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Xlibris.
Here are a few little tasters from the book:-
Benefits of Home-Cooking
For Dog Owners
1. Gives you complete control over what ingredients go into your dog’s meals.
2. You can offer a variety of grains, beans, and veggies to suit your dog’s needs.
3. You decide what proteins to feed your dog.
4. Provides balanced meals that are packed with nutrient-rich ingredients.
5. Includes foods that are fresh, living and come straight from the fields.
6. Adds your loving touch and good intentions into your dog’s food.
7. Lowers the cost of your dog’s food.
For Our Gorgeous Dogs
1. More energy.
2. Glossy coat.
3. Healthy skin.
4. Bright, sparkling eyes.
5. Improved quality of life.
6. Fewer trips to the vet.
8. Improved digestion.
9. Fewer allergies and ear problems.
10. Calmer and more relaxed.
11. Prevention from risk of disease.
*Home-made food has a low economic paw print
Peanut Paw Prints
· 1 cup peanut butter – must be sugar/xylitol free
· ¼ cup coconut oil
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
· You will need rubber freezer molds
Place all the ingredients into a small pan.
Warm on a low flame and stir until well blended.
Pour into a tray of individual paw print freezer molds (or ones you love).
Place in the freezer to firm.
Remove the treats from the molds and place them into a container.
Store in a container in the freezer as they will soften quickly.
*These are Maggie’s favorites. She likes to take one off and enjoy it privately. Felix and Bruno munch them all up in a second!
I hope you get this lovely book for your gorgeous dogs. Their tails will be wagging for sure.
Love Chef Mel xx